Thursday, November 27, 2008

Home of the Athenians


Home of the Athenians, originally uploaded by albert.cantaloupe.

It's more than just my school, it's practically my second home, but the Mount signifies more than just my education...

It's a place where I have met so many great people, students and staff alike, each of which have impacted my life in so many ways, shapes, and forms.

Full of love they pour their hearts with their passion, so gifted they leave me mesmerized, and oh so-so-so humble they leave me speechless.

Each and everyone of them are so uniquely different, extremely talented, full of love, and oh so blessed.

So this Thanksgiving I just want to give special grace to the Mount and all it signifies. I have nothing but love, praise, and thanks for everyone.

Thank you, I like you.

2 comments:

jamesbierman said...

Bullet...to start off I've got to say how truly beautiful and vibrant your photos are. I'm serious man! I really dig your work Bullet. You've progressed so much Im afraid to see how good you'll be 10 years down the line.

Now to business little homey...I have been trying to get a hold of you all damn day. I got your message and just want to make sure you will be there tommorrow (Friday at 730 AM)?! Please let me know...send me a message:
jamesbierman@yahoo.com

It's getting late bro...

And seriously...your site it beyond creative. Very impressive!

Unknown said...

Wow, that picture of the Mount is amazing and what you said was really sweet. It can give anyone who knows what our school is about a warm feeling. Thanks again for taking the time to do that.