Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All of Me


All of Me, originally uploaded by albert.cantaloupe.

Love at its finest - pure in all essence of the word.

These beautiful sisters will forever command a special place in my heart.

They've touched me more than they'll ever know and made an impact that will forever resonate with every movement and action I make.

They have showed me the true meaning of selflessness with great resilience and dedication putting Pangkat Pilipino and all it stands for over themselves.

Genuine, real,and gracious with every breath and step.

I am truly lucky, blessed, and proud to call them true friends.

My warmest well wishes goes out to these remarkable sisters, graduating one of the toughest nursing programs and attaining their bachelor's degree in nursing.

<3

No comments: