Friday, May 9, 2008

Finish Last


Finish Last, originally uploaded by albert.cantaloupe.

From the words of Daryl Dumadag to....

"All the 'nice' guys and/or girls out there, some fucking reassurance about their relationships [or relationships to come]. The point im trying to make here is, we're all fucking Magikarp. Yes that's right. MAGIKARP, from Pokemon.

Now if you aren't a fan of the show, let me give you some backstory, Magikarp is the most useless pokemon in the world, some wack ass fish that can only splash around, but it evolves in to a fucking bad ass flying dragon snake thing.

I personally believe early on in life, we get walked all over just because we are too nice. These experiences give me the motivation to progress further in life than any guy who has ever spoken negatively about me, or any guy that has gotten in the way of the girl I liked. More than likely, these guys who do fuck with you hardly ever make it anywhere in life, because they think they can just walk all over people, and they continue to think that the bad boy thing still works. Good for you assholes, keep thinking that.

I've seen a number of my friends go through guys like you, and I've had a number of guy friends get fucked over because of guys like you. But one day, we're gonna be big ballin, and you'll be flipping burgers asking for handouts.

Yeah I believe in karma, and shit's gonna fuck someone up sooner or later."

No comments: